Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tablets

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AJ, Feb 27, 2008.

1. AJ

AJ Guest

How does your dog react to having to take tablets?

Milo has always been a pain in the arse with them until the latest lot of antibiotics (he's accident prone). All of a sudden he's become good as gold and swallows them straight down.

2. sallyanne

sallyanne Guest

Lol mine think anything is treats,from wormer to tablets.
    Our Tyler stood wagging his tail last year when he had bloods taken then proceeded to lick the vet to death...Crazy dog!

3. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

i gotta stick them in something tasty or their spat clean out on the floor and looked at in discusst.

4. Kerrisgirl

Kerrisgirl PetForums Newbie

We stick them in the middle of a meatball normally.
    Becca will sometimes spit them out though,but Alfie will eat anything....and i do mean anything:).

5. claire

claire Guest

our cassie if a funny eater and knows it ya put it in food so barney has to take her on the yard pin her between, put the tablet in her mouth and rub her throat, she knows whatever you hide them in

6. claire

claire Guest

were planning on using the same method with the kids he he:D

7. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

All mine just take tablets, such a wormers, they think they are getting something the other dogs aren't

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice