Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Syrians belly making weird noises?!

Discussion in 'Small Animal Chat' started by SummerRose17, Sep 13, 2019.

1. SummerRose17

SummerRose17 PetForums Newbie

Hi,
    I have just come home and my Syrian’s tummy was making weird noises, sounding just like a human tummy rumble that we make when we’re hungry! He’s been moved into a large, new cage today which has 3 floors! His food is on the middle floor but to get there, he has to climb up a tube that is basically vertical. Could it be that he’s hungry as he hasn't figured that he has to climb the tube to get his food or is this another problem? I had fed him some of his food and he has stopped making these noises now, I am just confused and need to know what it is?
    Thankyou!

2. Beth78

Beth78 PetForums Senior

My hammy used to make little gurgly tummy noises, he was healthy and happy. I think as long as there are no other signs off I'll health, like runny poo, change in coat condition or lethargy then there should be nothing to worry about.

SummerRose17 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice