Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Synulox

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Sally1976, May 5, 2020.

1. Sally1976

Sally1976 PetForums Newbie

My dog has been prescribed synulox for a possible infection in her face. She didn't eat the day before the vet visit possibly because of the pain in her face. However, she has only eaten little bits since, she is also quite withdrawn and lethargic. I've read up on the medication and it says that these are all side effects.
    She is happy to go out on walks and doesn't appear to be in pain as such but just seems sad when she is at home. Has anyone elses dog had the same reaction? Advice please, I'm really worried but I just wonder if I'm over analysing the situation????

2. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

How long has she been on Synulox only it takes about 48 hours to start working? The fact she isn't eating very much may still be due to pain. If you are worried then best to speak to your vet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice