UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been to the vet with Rusty as he had a sore eye- turned out he had scratched the cornea. He has some cream for it so that should all be OK. Doesn't surprise me he spends most of his spare time outside charging through the undergrowth!

However, what is of concern is that he lymph nodes in his chest are swollen :nonod: they have been for some time (about a month?) but as they haven't changed I thought it was normal for him. He is also well in himself...
But vet was concerned that the ones in his chest were up but none of the others were. He's got a routine blood test booked in on Thursday next week (at same time they will re-check his eye :rolleyes: )

Anyway, all in all a bit worrying :crying: scary diseases were mentioned as well that i've luckily forgot so I can't google... anyone got any experience of a set of swollen glands in a well dog that remain swollen for some time?

·
Still missing my boys
42,309 Posts
Sorry to hear this, it must be a very worrying time.

Long time ago one of my dogs had the same, just the neck glands were swollen. To be honest I can't remember what we did, it was so long ago, but I do know it was nothing serious in the end :)

Hope yours is the same

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.