Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

Sveta at Benjamin Irving Goldens is Graduating

Discussion in 'Dog Agility and Flyball' started by Proud Grandma, May 15, 2018.

1. Proud Grandma

Proud Grandma PetForums Newbie

I have never been involved in Agility until Sveta and I started going to classes with Cindy Valdez in Temecula. I was so nervous...was uncertain how my Golden would do, but more afraid of making an idiot of myself. Well, I managed some how, but Sveta was awesome! She seemed to watch the dogs before her and just go out there and do it. She made me look good. Anyway, for some of you this will seem like not much, but I am so excited that we did it and are graduating from" Kindergarten" in Agility Thursday night. :)

I started the class not to so much to compete, but to challenge my girl's mind and it gives us time together, and another avenue to bond. I know this Agility stuff will get harder, and I may fall on my face, but it has been such good fun and we plan to continue to the next level. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a rewarding new experience.

2. Siskin

Siskin Look into my eyes....

Good for you, glad you are both having a lot of fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice