Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sutton Open Show @ Ardingly - Sunday 16th May

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by Lucylewis0, May 15, 2010.

1. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

Does anyone have an order of judging or knows where I can get the order of judging?
    They don't have a website and the number on the schedule always goes to voice mail

2. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

You probably won't get the secretary now as its so near to the show. I'd get there around 9- 9 30 (if show starts at 10) in order to get her used to the surroundings. Are you in the abergavenny hall? If so allow time for her to get acclimatised to the surface. Good luck.

3. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

Cool :thumbup: I don't know if i'm in the hall or outside (or someone said about the sand arena!!...hmm long haired dog on sand!!)
    Thankyou for the good luck!! I'm nervous now considering my last show preformance :scared: xx

4. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

how did it go? hope you enjoyed yourself.

5. Lucylewis0

Lucylewis0 PetForums VIP

Got 3rd out of 4! Very pleased...... She was all over the place in the ring, i was very nervous and think she felt it and thats why she played up.

But the judge approched me afterwards and said to sorry I would of placed her higher but she was very raw but she's a cracking bitch and will do well when she settles

xx

6. dexter

dexter PetForums VIP

well done!!. try and get to a few Companion shows if you can. it'll be good practice for both of you.xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice