Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Suspense is killing me!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Joolz1975, May 24, 2010.

1. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 PetForums Member

My puppy hasnt even been born yet and im so impatient!!

Im prepared, picked his name (Dexter) and bought most of his things already and im getting really fed up waiting as it is still ages away!

I know it will be worth the wait and i should enjoy the peace before my home and sanity is wrecked but i want him now!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

What breed? When's he due?

We were really impatient when we were waiting for Holly to be born. And we went out and bought a few bits and bobs too :)

3. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 PetForums Member

Cocker Spaniel! and not due till around 20th June so wont be getting him till end of august!

This is all of course dependent on whether the dog is even pregnant!! fingers crossed for a golden boy! she does have two litters due at the same time though as she has taken in her friends pregnant bitch for a while has her friend is in hospital so should get a golden boy from one of the litters!

4. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

its such a hard wait!!! longest 3months ever to get him haha.

5. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

The waiting is hard, and we've been there hoping for a puppy only to find out she was not pregnant are all. But a few weeks later another breeder with puppies and now we have Dillon well worth waiting for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice