Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Susie, British Blue, Looking for a new home

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by js1602, Jul 16, 2009.

1. js1602

js1602 PetForums Newbie

Hi My name is Susie and I am a 4 year old British Blue girl. My Mummy and Daddy had a baby 2 years ago and he is now what is referred to as a 'toddler' which means he is constantly terrorising me which is making me desparately unhappy as I am a shy girl who just likes a quiet life and lots of attention. My fur also gives the 'toddler' something called asthma, hence Mummy and Daddy want to find me someone who will spoil me, cuddle me, brush me, love me and feed me treats and just generally, love me to bits.

I'm scared of other cats so I am only suitable for a home without any other pets, and of course, without toddlers, or any plans to have toddlers too.

I am a very affectionate loving girl and would love to get to know you if you are interested in giving me a home. Please contact my Mummy (Julie) on 0208 3404034 (North London).

Attached Files:

• 205.jpg
      205.jpg
      File size:
      44.1 KB
      Views:
    • 209.jpg
      209.jpg
      File size:
      34.6 KB
      Views:
  2. mypets

mypets PetForums Senior

oh shes gorgeous, im sure she will be snapped up very quickly...

3. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

Bless her! Might I suggest contact the BSH cat club rescue, just google it, i'm sure they will be able to help you and susie out.

www.british-shorthairs.co.uk <-- based in london

4. Saikou

Saikou PetForums VIP

Kids are never too young to be taught respect for animals!

I hope you find Susie the loving home she deserves.

5. appudog

appudog PetForums Newbie

She' amazing... great looks... aspecially those eyes are perfect... and a perfect gray fur ball.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice