Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Survey for University Project!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AmberXRose, Feb 26, 2019.

?

Would you attend a pet fashion event?

Poll closed Mar 18, 2019.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. AmberXRose

AmberXRose PetForums Newbie

Hello all.

I'm hoping a few of you can help me. I am conducting research for a uni project I am conducting at the moment which is based on creating a pet fashion event. The event will be based on bringing pets and fashion together and will be contributing and donating to pet charities and educating those on adopt don't shop. I have to surveys that need completing and will only take 10 minutes! I would be very grateful if any of you could to take the time to participate!

If any of you are interested could you please comment so I could send you the links!

If you could complete both surveys that would be great. (ALSO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY IMAGES OF YOUR PETS DOGS, CATS ETC IN ANY CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARE THAT WOULD BE GREAT!)

2. LinznMilly

LinznMilly Moderator
    Staff Member

Is this the survey?
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YYQCCLM

As a new member, you won't be able to send other members PMs until you have 25 posts.

3. cheekyscrip

cheekyscrip Pitchfork blaster

Hi,
    Not keen on mixing animals and fashion accessories, my dog has a raincoat and fleece for colder days, that is all.
    But then I am quite anti brand person anyhow.

LinznMilly likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice