UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Literally! I'm on the sofa and have one on my lap who keeps kissing my face and is enjoying watching me file my nails, one on the back of the sofa by the side of my head purring away. Just waiting for him to wash my hair :D And the other is on the arm of the chair behind me having a big old wash.
My son is on the other end of the sofa and we're under a blanket together :) It's nice and snuggly!

I hope my new kitten will be a shoulder cat as that's the only space left!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Literally! I'm on the sofa and have one on my lap who keeps kissing my face and is enjoying watching me file my nails, one on the back of the sofa by the side of my head purring away. Just waiting for him to wash my hair :D And the other is on the arm of the chair behind me having a big old wash.
My son is on the other end of the sofa and we're under a blanket together :) It's nice and snuggly!

I hope my new kitten will be a shoulder cat as that's the only space left!
Oh that is adorable, a picture of your gang would be equally rewarding;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that's the problem. I am now stuck! I hate to move any of them when they're all so happy like this.
The only crappy part of it is the only reason I'm on the sofa and not decorating the kitchen is because I have a bad back. But cat therapy rocks :D Just need the other half to bring me home some chocolate now...

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Lucky, I never see mine all together unless its a freezing cold day

Great illustration of what I mean :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Epic cat pile!!! I love these :D

Here is one of mine from my dad's old house including Hermione (tortie) and Thea (black) who live with my sister.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.