Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Surplus of quality cat foods - offering free samples

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by rwc, Sep 7, 2020.

1. rwc

rwc PetForums Newbie

Hi Everyone

This is my first post, so apologies if I am doing anything incorrectly! I have spent a lot of time reading the very helpful posts on this forum when changing my cats diets over the last year.

I bought a big range of the higher quality brands to try, in all sorts of flavours. Cat's being cats, they like a rotation of things and have fully rejected some of the products.

Having whittled it down to what they will now eat regularly I am left with a surplus of some flavours/brands.

If anyone would like to try a flavor or brand, i'd be happy to send a sealed, in date tin/pack for you to try.
    All are in date, sealed, carefully stored indoors, from Zooplus and PetsExpert.

Animonda Carny Senior 200g tin (Beef with Turkey hearts)
    Bozita jelly tetra packs (Rabbit)
    Catz FineFood Bio 85g pouches (Duck, Salmon, Turkey)
    Catz Fine Food Purrr 85g puches (Salmon)
    Miamor Pate 85g tin (Salmon)
    Applaws Chicken mousse 85g tin (not particularly high quality from what I've heard and it's complementary food rather than complete)

I've probably got other flavours for some, so if you are looking for something particular let me know and I can check my supplies!
    There are a couple of brands/flavours which I bought a lot of, so I will probably put those for sale on the classifieds pages here, at a reduced price for the full packs.

Annealise, Torin., ribbon and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice