Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Surplus of in date, sealed cat foods - Animonda, Catz Finefood, Bozita etc

Discussion in 'Cat Classifieds' started by rwc, Sep 7, 2020.

1. rwc

rwc PetForums Newbie

Hi All

I have a surplus of in date, sealed cat foods that my 2 wont eat. I am offering free samples (individual tins/pouch) on my other thread listing, but if you know your cats love these, and you want to stock up, I will sell at a reduced price.

Animonda Carny Senior 200g tin (Beef with Turkey hearts)
    Bozita jelly tetra packs (Rabbit)
    Catz FineFood Bio 85g pouches (Duck, Salmon, Turkey)
    Catz Fine Food Purrr 85g puches (Salmon)
    Miamor Pate 85g tin (Salmon)
    Applaws Chicken mousse 85g tin (not particularly high quality from what I've heard and it's complementary food rather than complete)

Thanks

Suzynick likes this.
  2. Suzynick

Suzynick PetForums Junior

Hi
    Sorry I can't see the other thread, but would you still have any of these? Looking for samples! Happy to pay postage and contribution towards items.
    Thank you :)

3. rwc

rwc PetForums Newbie

Hello, Sorry for the lack of reply i've not been on for ages! Yes happy to send some over, I still have most of these in my supply. Would you like anything particular or just a selection? If you would cover postage that would be ideal.

Suzynick likes this.
  4. Suzynick

Hi!
    Don't worry neither have I! A selection would be fab thank you, but omitting the miamor and applaws ones.
    No rush, at the moment he is permanently on hi life fishy foods but would like to get him on to some other foods at some point.
    Let me know how much I owe you when you're ready to send, but honestly no rush :)
    Thank you!
    Suzanne

5. rwc

rwc PetForums Newbie

All parceled up ready to go! If you PM/DM me the postal address, i'll send it 2nd class so as to keep the cost low, it should only be a few quid to post. Feel free to let me know if you want any extras. I especially have a lot of the Carny Senior Beef (factory sealed packages, all with zooplus stickers still on) as I once ordered a large "saver pack" by mistake :eek:

I hope some of the flavours are a hit!

6. Suzynick

Ah fab thank you! Will PM you now :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice