Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Surefeed microchip feeder lid don't move

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Gosia, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Gosia

Gosia PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone, I need your help please. I just bought second hand surefeed microchip cat feeder and after inserting new batteries reading instruction five times I can't figure it out why lid doesn't close. It was opened when I bought it, it's not in training mode, I did reset it as well. I don't know what else I could try. Help please.

2. chillminx

chillminx PetForums VIP

Hello @Gosia and welcome :)

It sounds as though your feeder may be faulty. Didn't you get the seller to demonstrate it opened/closed before you bought it?

The only things I can suggest are:

Check the batteries are inserted correctly, with the Positives at the + end.

Are the batteries new? If not check them with a battery reader or in another piece of equipment that takes the same size batteries.

Are you pressing the open/close button at the back of the feeder firmly? Keep pressing several times if necessary.

If you still can't get it to work I advise you to contact the makers, SureCare. They offer trouble shooting advice by email or by telephone. Email may be quicker at present.

https://surepetcaresupport.force.com/help/s/ts-microchip-pet-feeder?language=en_US

Gosia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice