Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Supreme Show Site

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by audrey1824, Jul 18, 2009.

1. audrey1824

audrey1824 PetForums Senior

Have you all seen the new video's on the site ? GCCF Supreme Cat Show and they going to be putting loads more stuff on in the run up to the Supreme.

2. munchbunch

munchbunch PetForums VIP

Just had a look at these videos thanks. Must say, I used to go to the Supreme every year - as a visitor, not showing - & thoroughly enjoyed it, but haven't been for the last couple of years 'cos I felt it was pricing itself out of existence. The NEC is such an expensive venue - just the cost of parking is awful & you have to pay it 'cos there's nowhere else to park, lol!! The other thing is, because the exhibitor charges are so high, there's nothing like the number & variety of stalls any more & that was a major part of the day for me - as well as the cats of course!! Watching the videos has made me think about going again this year - will keep an eye on the GCCF site & see what sort of exhibitors there's going to be! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice