Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Supreme - and Gabby Pics!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by MCWillow, Nov 24, 2012.

1. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

Wow! What a great day! So many beautiful cats, and I met some of my fellow PFers which was brilliant :D

I tried to meet Chiantina, but every time I went to Darcys pen she was nowhere to be seen - but I did meet Darcy, what a beautiful little dainty girl she is :)

Was lovely to meet everyone I did manage to meet - Cazzer, DurhamChance, rcmad, Carolemanycats, Aurelie, Raggs (sorry if I missed anyone), and was great to meet up with Carly and SteveRags again :D

I didn't even know Raggs was going to be there, so was very very chuffed to meet the gorgeous Ozzy :thumbup:

It goes without saying, it was joy to meet all the absolutely beautiful cats of everyone - and I got my Gabby cuddle at last :D

So, enough of my waffling on - this is what you really want - photos of the gorgeous Gabby :thumbup: :D

Taken while waiting for Carly when we first arrived
    [​IMG]

Gabbys pen - which was stunning
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Having my Gabby cuddles :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Being judged in the top 5 for BOV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rolacolacube

Rolacolacube Owned by 4 cats :)

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous !!

So pleased you all had such a lovely time xx

3. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

You lucky thing!!! A Gabby cuddle!! :)

She looks stunning!

4. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

She is stunning! Such soft silky fur, and she is so affectionate - unless you are a steward holding her between her legs ;) :D

5. Chiantina

Chiantina PetForums VIP

Ooh, I am so sorry!! When I met Aurelie, she said she'd seen you!! I had the same problem with Carly, every time I went down there, no sign!!

MWWillow - whatever show you come to next, we'll meet!!!!

6. catlove844

catlove844 PetForums Senior

I wish I could have gone :( hoping to go next year, did you see lots of breeds there that you dont normally see everyday??

Lovely cat to :)

7. sarahecp

sarahecp Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks

Lovely photos of the gorgeous Gabby :001_wub::001_wub: and her pen did look fantastic :D

8. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

We saw Australian Mists - D fell in love :ihih: He was also rather partial to the BSHs :w00t: :crazy:

I saw a Singapura, and also Havannas and Orientals - just stunning.

We also saw a gorgeous Wegie, he was like a posh version of Rowan :D

[​IMG]

9. Jenny1966

Jenny1966 PetForums VIP

You are going to need two boats at this rate :eek: :D

10. PetloverJo

PetloverJo PetForums VIP

Well I didn't see many people, I saw Carly and Gabby who was fast asleep when I saw her, Gabby that is not Carly! :)

Saw Steve, RCMadd and Durhamchance and that was about it :(

11. catcoonz

catcoonz PetForums VIP

lovely photos. i may have to take a coonie to the next show.:)

12. Jansheff

Jansheff PetForums VIP

I didn't see that many people either, Carly, Lynn, Steve at a distance and RCmad. I saw the lovely Dante but not Chiantina as she wasn't there when I went either. I must admit to looking more at cats then looking for people though.

Glad I didn't bother with the jacket potatoes, I thought £6.99 for a ciabatta sandwich and diet coke was bad enough. Had to eat an evening meal there as well because my son had joined us from Liverpool University and by the time he got back he would have missed the meal served up in his student accommodation. Found something called Jimmy's Spices, where we paid £40 for 4 very mediocre, lukewarm chicken tikka masalas with crunchy rice that had obviously dried out keeping warm. The standard of catering in that place is pretty bad and next time I will take sandwiches.

Bought my cats a pipe cleaner spider (one of them has a thing for pipe cleaners) and a plague rat. The plague rat was a great success and they have all played with it all night since I got back.

13. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

Bugger! I knew I'd missed something, and plague rats was it!

It was so lovely to meet all of you yesterday. McWillow, thank you so much for the photos, and for the good company and hand holding during BOV judging!

14. vivien

vivien PetForums VIP

I didn't manage to meet up with anyone either, only steverags but I did meet up with Carol with Joshy & Dream and Tiga's breeders Chris & Allen. Chris had some very beautifull Ragamuffins on show and one was only 16 weeks old and was huge.

Viv xx

15. Cookieandme

Cookieandme PetForums VIP

I got a cuddle with Gabby, I saw Steveraggs and must apologise again I went straight in to stroke kitty on his shoulder without introducing myself :eek:

I think I saw Durhamchance but she was talking to a lady and I didn't want to interrupt. I didn't see anyone else, except I did finally meet Hobbs :thumbsup: and by 2pm I was knackered and having had a bad foot for a few months it was quite sore so I headed back to the rail station.

Train was absolutely packed and getting on at the wrong end and trying to get to 1st class with my two litter trays wasn't easy :biggrin5:

#15 Cookieandme, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  16. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

You're welcome - was a great day, I enjoyed watching the judging and IMO Gabby was robbed ;) :D

I'll email those photos to you Carly.

17. carly87

carly87 PetForums VIP

But your biased! I'd agree with you, but then that wouldn't change anything would it? Ah well, I still took home the best Persian kitten in the show. Forget that, in the whole world! Just dodn't tell Apache I said that as I'll admit guilt to whispering the very same thing in her little tortie ear every time we have a cuddle session...

18. Jiskefet

Jiskefet Slave to the Hairy Hikers

More beautiful than Gabby?????

Will someone please post a pic of Apache....................

(drooling)

19. merlin12

merlin12 PetForums VIP

no Singapura pics?

20. MCWillow

MCWillow PetForums VIP

I meant to go back and take some for you, as there was quite a crowd when we first saw it - but we just didn't get back sorry - the thought was there though! :eek: x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice