Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Superfish Aqua 65 Silver Tank for sale

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium Classifieds' started by RaT, Aug 23, 2012.

1. RaT

RaT PetForums Newbie

Superfish Aqua 65L tank. Silver finish. Ideal starter tank. Size is approximately 60cm wide, 35cm deep and 40cm high.

The tank is only 3 months old, purchased brand new from a LFS. Still have receipt so under warranty still, as well as the lights and pump etc. This was a complete set up so includes, Tank, Aqua Flow 200 internal filter and pump, Aqua water heater, one large artificial rock with artificial plants on it. Aqua SP150 air-pump plus air-stone and pipe. Lights are integral with the lid.
    For the filter there is a brand new standard cartridge, there is also an empty 'Crystal clear' cartridge. This was the filter I used, it will need a new sponge, (or use the one from the standard cartridge which is the same material but slightly larger, so could be cut down.) There is a container within the filter housing for the 'aqua crystal clear filter media' crystals of which there is a large brand new box full. (3000ml size).
    The only other item that is needed to set up the tank is some sort of substrate (gravel etc ) and some fish !!
    I have been using the tank but have now upgraded to a much bigger one, so need to sell this one. It is in almost perfect condition, with only a few water marks on the filter housing.
    All this cost over £150 so if interested make me an offer!
    I am located in Surrey, and am able to deliver within a few miles if necessary.
    Please get in touch and I can send lots of pictures if needed.
    Tank is also listed on ebay so whoever gets there first !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice