UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just booked a holiday for some beautiful sun :drool::drool::drool::drool: need to chill out.....bikini......swimming pool etc etc

Nowhere special...just an old haunt but plenty of sunnyshine...roll on August :D:D

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
ooo sounds very nice :) and im very jealous! my holiday this year is a week in portsmouth but i get to see the OH's family and my best mate :)

where you jetting off to and will i fit in your suitcase ;)

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooo sounds very nice :) and im very jealous! my holiday this year is a week in portsmouth but i get to see the OH's family and my best mate :)

where you jetting off to and will i fit in your suitcase ;)
Just Greece....friends of a hotelier out there so tend to nip out each year for a visit and some sun ;)

Ooh lucky you Summer....can i come pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease? ;) :D xxxx
Of course you can come Toots....always welcome you know that :D
have to make it a girlie holiday next time....me, you, suze, marion, scorcha, animal ;), madcat etc etc...could be a laugh :D

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Good on you girl! Chill out and lap up the rays!!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Just Greece....friends of a hotelier out there so tend to nip out each year for a visit and some sun ;)
Ohhh now im even more jealous!! I LOVE greece! went to santorini a couple of years ago and met my OH then last year went to Lesvos with his family, his bros (now ex) gf and another family we met in santorini

ohhh i want to go :(

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
Just booked a holiday for some beautiful sun :drool::drool::drool::drool: need to chill out.....bikini......swimming pool etc etc

Nowhere special...just an old haunt but plenty of sunnyshine...roll on August :D:D
Awww nice....injoy....:thumbsup:

Please please donr for get my postcardand my rock ....:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.