Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

sunday is here again

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Vixie, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Good morning everyone :) Are you all having a lazy day today or are you doing something exciting?

Me? well I'm just catching up on housework and stuff very dull:cool::cool:
    At least its lovely weather outside today:)

2. Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dee PetForums Member

We are having a lazy morning, the kids and i are about to watch Bridge to terabithia at 10 on sky :rolleyes:

Got my 8 dogs to walk this afternoon (somewhere out of public view as as i have conjunctivitis and look like a mixi rabbit LOL!!). My lovely friend is going to come down and help me so that i can get them all walked togeather.:) , Got kennels to clean too...she hasnt offered to help with that though :D

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Ang x

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I saw that film a fiew weeks ago with my kids, it was good not quite what I was expecting but we enjoyed it.

I hate conjunctivitis, it gets very sore and stings like mad sometimes. Tell your friend you cant clean the kennels or it will make youe eyes worse, she might offer then LOL :)

4. Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dee PetForums Member

:D:D:D ..sounds like a plan!!

5. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

Abbie will enjoy that :)
    I was up a 7 this morning :( I WANT A LAY IN lol

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

well its worth a go, whats the worts she can say:D:D

7. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

me either I think I had one when I was a teenager, I think its when you stay in bed past 7am not entirely sure though :(

8. bordercolliepup

bordercolliepup PetForums Senior

Well I'll be walking this afternoon in the sunshine but cold around the coastal paths and down on the beach with the kids and dog:)

This morning it was housework and washing

9. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

morning everyone,, im abit late,, been ironing,,,the meat is in the oven, so got 5 mins to sit down,, before i have to feed all the dogs and let them out,,,,sunny here to,, but cold,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:):)

10. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

morning collie :) how are you today?

11. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hi everyone, I was cleaning house this morning, Still got a few bits to do but i thought...im coming on ere for half hour lol.

Might do my garden this afternoon, Should'nt take long going by the amount of tuffs of what i think is grass in my garden lol, I have more mud then grass :mad: Its a right site for sore eyes :eek:

12. Sunny here but cold too...........I am a bit lazy Today - still have a lots to do but nothing special planned.

13. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

After my garden ( if i decide to do it :D ) i'll walk the dogs for abit, I took them out at 11:30 last night for half hour and thats only because i forgot to put my gas on in the day lol and the heating went off...i CANNOT ave that, we love our heating in this house :D so off to the 24 hour garage i went, Dogs in toe hehehe.

14. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

good afternoon both I'm supposed to be cleaning up but thought I would pop on here for a bit first lol

15. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I've still got some more cleaning to do but came on aswell for abit, Ethel stinks coz she did her laps around the garden a million miles an hour up turfing all my tuffs of lawn what i have left, She is covered The rest just sat on the bench watching her whiz around the garden, Would of made a great video that lol.
    Might well bath them and wash all their bedding, AGAIN :mad: aswell as doing the cleaning and garden. :(

16. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I hate doing all that stuff :( I wish it could just get done migically while I was asleep, that would be sooooooooooooo nice lol

17. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Ohhhhhhhh sooo do i, That would be bliss lol.

The time has come for me to go :( Ohhh im dreading it, i donno what to do first :(

sod it, ILL do the garden, then bath dogs, then finish of the rest of my home lol.

ill c you midnight tonight rofl hehehe byeeee z byeee :D

18. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

OMG i don't wanna go lol :D

19. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

me either lol I know I should but I really dont want to do the house work I know its only going to get messy againg, by the the dogs and kids

20. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

afternoon,,i have just had dinner, feel full up now,,still sunny but still cold,:):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice