UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
BBQ's, BBQ's erm BBQ's oh and BBQ's

BBQ's with salad
BBQ's with burgers
BBQ's with sausages
BBQ's with ribs
BBQ's with chicken wings
BBQ's chops
BBQ's with steak!

heehee we love a BBQ in this house!!

With ice cream:

Vanila
Mint choc chip
Strawberry
Raspberry ripple
Neopolitan

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Pasta dishes

Rissotto

Paella

Think Mediteranian

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Berries, berries and more berries. OMG i live on berries in summer. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries mmmmm the list goes on. I basically live on fruit salad. :D

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I love a greek salad with feta cheese and peppers in :D But I don't think that would be filling enough for a proper dinner unless u weren't really hungry or put something else with it, its more of a snack thing :D

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I made this for tea yesterday and it was lovely :thumbup:

I didnt put any sugar in and it was sweet enough. Also, put the lid on the blender or it makes you go orange :blushing: :lol:

I served it with pasta mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool:

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
What do you like to eat for dinner in the summer? Struggling for cheap summery ideas! Winter is easy we do stews, chilli, roasts. but what to do in the summer?
Pasta, Ham, Sweet Corn, Mayo, with Salad.

New Potoato's Ham and Salad.

I do alot of Buffet food too, so the kids can pick when they want to.:thumbup:

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just did me online shop! (we've no driveway now and on sunday I had to park miles away from my car!! it took me about 5 trips to get everything in the house!)

SO excited for next week's meals now

paella
Kebabs and pita
Prawn and porks stir fry
marinated chicken

YUM YUM YUM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.