Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Suki

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by clemens5518, Aug 3, 2009.

1. clemens5518

clemens5518 PetForums Newbie

Is my georgeous dog, she has just turned 4 yrs old, i have raised her from a pup, (just 6 weeks old)
    Due to unforeseen circumstances i have to move away and Suki is not allowed to come with me.
    She is a diamond, will never let you down she is loyal and will always be by your side.
    She is very good with her food, children and will not run off during a walk.
    She is slightly nervous, but that is down to the breed.

Please get in touch if you are interested.
    Thank you.

Karen.

2. mr.stitches

mr.stitches PetForums VIP

Hi

Where abouts are you and what breed is she?

Im sorry you are going to have to give your dog up..maybe people on here can help you so you dont have to?

3. clemens5518

Thank you for writing to me.
    She is an American Bulldog. I am living in Wiltshire.
    I am moving to Dubai and not certain i can take her with me.
    If anyone has any advise, i would be grateful to hear it...
    Thanks
    Karen.

4. Nicci

Nicci Guest

5. Nicci

Nicci Guest

I'd like to point out that I think it's really important that you contact them, they are a very special breed and not for everyone, please make sure if you don't decide to contact them that she is spayed before you decide to re-home her to anyone - it's will stop someone having fabulous idea's of breeding from her.

I wish I was in a position to help but recently homed a four year old Doberman and although I often let my heart rule my head unfortunately at this moment in time it wouldn't be a wise choice to offer your dog a home as much I would like to, this is a breed very close to my heart :(

6. clemens5518

After a bit of further research, i have discovered that although American Bulldogs are on the list of prohibited dogs in Dubai, she is not banned. She would have to wear a mask and kept on a lead in public areas. (great news) as the thought of parting with her pains me!
    Anyway, i think the plans maybe falling through to move there as soon as i thought, so gives me time to apply for her import certificate...

Thank you so much, this is a very good and caring site

7. Luvdogs

Luvdogs PetForums VIP

That is great news i hope it all works out for you and Suki :D

8. Cassies-mum

Cassies-mum PetForums VIP

i hope it all works out :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice