Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Suki - Boberg girl spayed

Discussion in 'Cat Breeding' started by Rraa, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

Yesterday I took Suki to the vet to be spayed. She is now five and a half years old and has been to stud four or five times, each time coming back unsuccessfully so I thought that Mother Nature was telling us, Suki has passed the age when she can safely have babies now. She went in at 08:30 and I picked her up after work. She was given some chicken for supper and this morning she had some nice eggie and a few licks of yoghurt (so now we know, the chicken came before the egg...)

Anyway, Suki is now relaxing upstairs on my bed, basking in a few rays that come through the window. Off now to give her more kisses for being such a brave girl and a good queen. Now she can enjoy the rest of her life of luxury without the worries of honeymoons and travelling etc. Poppy is giving her licks of comfort.

2. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

Awww. I'm glad she is doing OK after her Operation. Have you any plans for a new girl? How about Kiki?

3. Rraa

Rraa PetForums VIP

Thanks Vicki :)

Funny you should ask about Kiki - am going to put a post up soon. ;)

4. Biawhiska

Biawhiska PetForums VIP

hmm baby kiki's on the way?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice