Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Suitable hamster cage uk

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Cherise, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Cherise

Cherise PetForums Newbie

I have a female Syrian and I don’t want her in a cage with bars so she’s in a bin cage which was the biggest I can find here in the uk it’s the Crystal wam 133 litre cage however it had incorrect measurements online and I feel like it’s way too small. Does anyone know any glass cages/ bigger plastic boxes I can buy in the uk with a budget of around £60-£70 that are around 100cm by 50cm ( I’m not able to purchase an IKEA detolf or anything from IKEA as they don’t deliver to my address)

2. Knighterist

Knighterist PetForums Member

I have seen some people say Christmas tree boxes (only available around this time of the year) are big enough, though I'm not 100% if they are acceptable. Here's one for example https://www.diy.com/departments/really-useful-christmas-tree-storage-box/172222_BQ.prd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice