Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sudden death of my Sudden

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by sudden5, Jun 3, 2020.

1. sudden5

sudden5 PetForums Newbie

Sudden was my GSD for 9yrs and he died unexpectedly just over 2wks ago. He just collapsed in front of me as i was bringing him into garage for a rest. I got him to vets an hour away and they helped him on his way. He had had a stroke. Suffice to say the whole household is still in shock and sadness as he was just always there. Its so empty outside without him though I do have the 5mth pup but its not the same.
    The other thing is that as he was such a popular fella in my area that many people still ask me how he is, so I have to tell people all over again about what happened so Im still reliving it. Im not cross that people ask as everybody loved him for his calm, placid nature. I just miss his big thick neck and him not around to greet me.

2. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

What a shock for you.

So sorry for your loss :(

3. jill3

jill3 PetForums VIP

I am so very sorry for your loss. He was one of the family and can well understand how much you miss him.
    I really hope that the memories of him will soon make you smile again.
    Having a puppy will help you and i expect Pup is missing him too xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice