UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up before dawn by Flea removing my hair elastic from my ponytail... is nothing sacred anymore? :( She must have been doing it for a while now: every morning my ponytail is undone and there is a hair elastic in the bathroom.... thought I was doing it myself.:eek: )

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I have a specific hair band with silver sparkly bits.. that Romeo likes to pull out of my hair in the middle of the night!!

Poor boy isn't doing much at the moment though :crying:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Tillie went thru a doing anything and everything to wake me up stage - including - trying to remove my watch/rings, tugging at my nightie strap, licking my face, pulling hair grips out of my hair and pulling at my eyelashes! She grew out of it. :) love her, she still likes to do that miaow/trill 'BBBBRRRRRTTTT?????' at 4:30 most mornings or lick my nose - but she woke me up from a nightmare last week so I let her off ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.