Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Success with new food - Ziwipeak and ND

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by McKenzie, Mar 27, 2011.

1. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Just thought I'd post about the success we're having with McKenzie's new food!

She was previously on Wainwrights wet and dry puppy but was never enthusiastic about her food. I would put it down and she would look around as if to see if there was a better offer coming! Then reluctantly eat it but often leave some, especially in the mornings.

Over the past few weeks we have swapped the dry for Ziwipeak, and the wet for Nature Diet puppy and she's LOVING it. Now she stands ready for me to put the bowl down and I can actually get her to wait before starting to eat. Plus she actually eats the whole lot now. Her poos always used to be mostly ok but a bit variable, but now they're really little and great (if you can say such a thing about poo!)

The Ziwipeak IS expensive, but you really feed so little of it as it is actually dried raw (which is why I combine it with the wet to bulk it out). When I worked it out it was basically the same price as feeding Orijin.

I'm so glad she's enjoying dinner time again! :thumbup:

2. Angie2011

Angie2011 PetForums VIP

Whoop! Whoop! well done little Lady! eating for your Mummy and having NICE poo! :D:D:D x

3. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

It's great when you find something that works. Much better to see them really enjoying their food rather than eating for eatings sake:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice