Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stupid Neighbours!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Jul 13, 2009.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

This isn't my next door neighbour but one who lives a few doors away!

Every day & every night their dog is let out & roams round the estate. some times it does jump the fence other times the son just can't be arsed to walk it, & lets it out, they never go looking for it or make an effort to get it back in.

Now this is a big greyhound/lurcher not a bad dog, it's just down to stupid owners, numerous times it's been almost knocked over, it tries to raid dustbins when theyre ready for emptying, in mooches round the gardens & stands in sight of all the local dogs who are in their gardens where they should be having them all going nuts, & this can be at 1 or 2 am some nights.

Im constantly chasing it because it wont leave my cats alone, in fact it got at mogwai tonight but was so shocked when he dug his teeth & claws in & faught back it gave him chance to get away, & he got a jug of cold water thrown over him from me to make sure he didn't come back for a 2nd go before mogwai could get in doors.

The other annoying thing is it craps in everyone elses gardens!!!!! my front garden is a dog free zone even my own dogs dont get out in it, yet I have to clean turds up after their poxy dog!!!

Ive had words with them & all I get is he knows his way home he'll come back when he's ready, or all dogs chase cats etc etc.

Im fed up onight tomorrow Im getting on to the dog warden yet again & if he doesn't do anything then I'll get onto the council.

If they can't be bothered with the dog they should rehome him!

2. Smarty Pants

Smarty Pants Guest

I have an idea why dont you take some photographs then you can show them to the dog warden or to the council.
    Ruby

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Yeah good idea. See if you can get a pic of him messing in your garden because then the ownes will get charged with not picking up their dog mess.

Just keep complaining. When I was with my ex there was a woman round 2 corners who had 5 dogs and she was in a flat. She just let them out to wander the estate, it was a very big place full of neds and junkies.
    The dog always came round ours and when our gsd was on heat it would not go away. I had my phone out and the dog stopped just outside our gate to poop and I took a picture. The woman got charged and warned by the council she would be evicted if she did not stick to the rules. She now never lets them out because one dog followd a bitch in heat and got picked up by the warden and she had to pay £80 to get him back! Lol

x

4. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I spoke to the dog warden this morning & Im not the 1st to complain, so the local police will be told to watch out for it as well as the dog warden, they have all the details already from someone else she said they'd tell her they would be fined if, it was reported to be crapping in peoples gardens & that they'd keep onto her until something was sorted!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice