Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stupid Mummy!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by BessieDog, Nov 11, 2012.

1. BessieDog

BessieDog PetForums VIP

Bess here!

Mummy has been promising me hare shoulders for supper all day. I have been smelling them defrosting in the sink and they smell as good as the rabbit I had on Friday so I really couldn't wait for them. But mummy has to go and spoil it.

Last Tuesday she put salmon oil on my mince and I was very very sick. Mummy thought it was the mince which she said looked a bit grey. Today she gave me some lovely cooked liver for tea (hate that stuff raw - it's all slippery and yucky to eat! I was looking forward to that too, but then she went and put more salmon oil on it. I tried to tell her it didn't taste good, but she tried to get me to eat it, and I do love cooked liver, so I ate as much as I could but I really couldn't finish it.

And then.... I was sick as a dog!

I feel fine now, but mummy says no hare shoulder for me today! I wouldn't mind eating it even if it makes me sick again - would probably taste ok if not better second time around but funnily hoomans don't see it that way. So because mummy was silly and didn't understand that I was trying to tell her salmon oil is the yuckiest thing in the world (even worse than raw liver!) she wasn't listening to me!

Now she's wondering where I'll get Omega whatsits from - not that I care. I just want my hare!!!!:eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice