UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive been offered to go and finish my degree at Moulton College next september which is amazing! but! here is the dilemma..... can i really leave the rabbits and willow in the hands of my family for a whole year, as the only way i could take them with me is if i got my own place which would cost me a lot more than student accommodation. just dont know what to do unless i win a lot of money.

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
If your family cant look after them is there someone else who could foster while you are away? I hope you manage to find a solution :)

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are your family not able to care for the animals? Have you discussed it with them?
they said they would, but they are both very ill so it wouldnt really be fair on them to give them that responsibility.

If your family cant look after them is there someone else who could foster while you are away? I hope you manage to find a solution :)
i think my main issue is that i find it difficult to trust anyone to look after them properly :(

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
they said they would, but they are both very ill so it wouldnt really be fair on them to give them that responsibility.

i think my main issue is that i find it difficult to trust anyone to look after them properly :(
I understand that, im the same with my pets.

If there is anything i can do to help just let me know, its ashame im somfar away :(

G

·
Well I will throw this out there for you to think about :p

I won't be able to look after the buns due to my garden being tiny and I don't want to upset my groups here BUT if you trust me enough (I would understand if you don't, I am a dodgy one :p) then I am more than happy to look after Willow for you until you get back :eek:

If I was closer I would offer to look after the buns at your home but I'm too far away for that to be a viable option especially is something were to happen :(

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I will throw this out there for you to think about :p

I won't be able to look after the buns due to my garden being tiny and I don't want to upset my groups here BUT if you trust me enough (I would understand if you don't, I am a dodgy one :p) then I am more than happy to look after Willow for you until you get back :eek:

If I was closer I would offer to look after the buns at your home but I'm too far away for that to be a viable option especially is something were to happen :(
thank you :) i shall keep it in mind. as if i could only take one species the sensible option would be willow, but i think id want to take the bunnies with me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.