Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Student Loans!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CharleyRogan, Mar 22, 2011.

1. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

ARRRRRRGH FFS I am going to have spent all my frikken student loans phoning the student finance people. I was told last week that I would get them on Tuesday 22nd March. Bet you can all guess whats not happened?

OMG you guessed right, I didn't get them, and you know what they are saying now? Another 7 frikken working days! so really nearly another 2 weeks. I cannot deal with this! If I lived closer I would go down and scream at someone. I cannot blame the poor call centre worker as its not their fault they just answer calls and tell me how others in the 'actioning' department do sod all!

2. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

That's just typical though. Had a friend that tried to go to college and they were relying on their loan. It took 4 weeks from when the course started and by then he had to drop out because he couldn't afford the £13 travel 4 times a week plus lunches.

3. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Its been 10 weeks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice