Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stud for a 6 month old puppy

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Nicky10, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

There is an advert on pets4homes looking for a stud for their 6 months old ambull/boxer puppy :(. They want her to have a litter before she's spayed but surely it could cause her problems to have a litter when she's only a baby herself? :(

2. paşa's mummy

paşa's mummy PetForums Member

thats disgusting!!!!:mad: its pratically child abuse< in doggie terms. i thought it was bad for them too to be bred from so young and also why would any responsible breeder allow their dog to stud a pup???

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

That is disgusting! :mad:

4. Jackie99

Jackie99 PetForums VIP

Poor puppy :(

5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I doubt it would be a responsible breeder more someone seeing pound signs from the stud fee. It is disgusting far too young to breed for any breed but especially such a large breed

6. paşa's mummy

are the pups owners really that thick that they see nothing wrong with it or are they too seeing pound signs. its made me feel sick, my baby is only a month older then that poor little and id never let another dog even think about getting jiggy with her. is there a number on the advert???

7. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Thats shocking, Just a baby :(

8. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

There is a number want me to send you the link to the advert I'm not allowed to post it here. I had to go back and check definitely 6 months and she looks really young too any bull breed will do so guessing they're breeding for a certain type

9. paşa's mummy

yes please, i think i will ring tomorrow if i get a chance and just politely inform them that they are morons!!!!

10. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

At 6mths old and a mix of large breeds, shes not even finished her bone growth, shes still a pup physically and mentally herself, so she can no way
    be able to produce a healthy litter and wouldnt be able to cope mentally either I would have thought. It would be detrimental both physically and behavioural wise to both her and the pups.

11. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

That's what I thought it just sickened me :(

12. paşa's mummy

i just cant believe this sort of thing is even allowed to happen. poor little girl, they dont deserve her.

13. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

They don't deserve her. She looks like such a sweetie too she's got that bully smile in the advert picture

14. paşa's mummy

yeh she is lovely looking. i really do want to go and dog nap her, anyone wanna come??? :D

15. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I would go doggy nap her if I could poor baby

16. Angie2011

Angie2011 PetForums VIP

BAD! BAD! BAD! STUPID! people! :mad::mad::mad: i will have to shut up now! before i get baned! GURR! to say the least.

17. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

I'm so glad I'm talking to people that see this as a bad thing. Someone on another site tried to say it was ok after all some show bulldogs are bred on their first season you know to get the deeper chests doesn't do them any harm :mad:.

Note I am not saying that show breeders do this or accusing anyone of it. Just posting what she said

18. paşa's mummy

some people are unbelieveable. why would you put a puppy through this. even if physically she was fine what about emotionally< surely it would be traumatic for a baby of her age?

19. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

Adult dogs can struggle with it surely such a young puppy wouldn't be able to cope. I would guess that at least it would be likely she would reject them

20. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

they shouldbt bred until 2- 2 half years of age? 6 months old??

literally lost for words, is that a pitbull cross boxer or a american bulldog cross boxer? Dont they realise about the age of the dog? maybe its for her next season at a year old?? :confused:

can you PM me the link maybe we can all email them and just say that they cant do it :(

I knew I shouldnt have tried to look for it, I literally cant beleive the amount of crosses, and the oddest crosses and the prices!! £900 for a poo cross! no health tests, must be rubbing they hands together! Dont understand half of theses crosses!

As my dad says 'they were given away in my day and age!'

#20 Taylorbaby, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice