Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stressfull days

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by momentofmadness, Jun 30, 2010.

1. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Blimey its been stressful today..lol

I had to find a bike today for our Ryans 7th birthday on sat.:thumbup:. I needed to know I had one today so that I could pick up fri and hide...

But in true style that everything happens to me it took all afternoon to find one..... :arf:

We have a halfords toys r us, ron spencer and loads of other bike suppliers but i couldn't get the right type.... And our T r U aren't even selling bikes at the mo cause of a revamp.. grggrrrrrrrrr:mad: :mad:

So in the end I managed to get one from a little bike shop and its cost me a £100.00:eek:

So all sorted...

Have been discussing now about a barbecue for him at hers on sat... Although its walking day here fri so the kids will be off and she has ordered them a bouncy castle and is throwing a BBQ, Im gutted though cause work won't let me have the night off.... Boo hoo

2. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

awwwwwwwwww sounds pretty stressful

3. momentofmadness

momentofmadness PetForums VIP

Seriously everything I do either goes wrong or ends up taking to much time..
    Finally picked up the laminate yesterday:thumbup:.. I ordered it 5 weeks ago with a 2-3 week ETA.. I rang monday he said I had already picked it up..... To which I freaked down the phone.... He told me to call by the shop the next day and speak to the manager.. Who I must say was nothing more than a schoolboy.. who had no idea what customer service is.. i asked for the H/O number he said what I want that for, I said to call them, He said what for ya got ya bl**dy flooring.. I nearly dove over the counter and ripped his head off...:mad:

Anyway Im gonna call them and complain re his manners and lack of customer service..

Haha and there is still time for something to go wrong re the bike.. I just expect it these days..lol

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

:eek:hmy:

i *would* have been over the counter...

5. katie200

katie200 PetForums VIP

i know how it feels when nothing gose right lol hope your luck changes and if it was me i would have prob have chewed the guys head off for being so dis respectful lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice