Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stressed...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paws&Claws, May 24, 2010.

1. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Well its Monday morning and im about to be a busy bee for the week... however! ive had a bit of a pants weekend too :(

My mum cut her thumb pretty bad on saturday afternoon and there was blood all over the floor :crying: ive never seen something so upsetting and icky (i wont go into detail) but long story short its getting better each day with a fair bit of swelling. Im still in abit of shock after i saw all the blood but i had a bravery moment of about 10 minutes where i cleaned and wrapped up the poorly thumb for her and then after that i kept feeling faint coz it kept replaying in my head :( Mums okay now and it seems ok..

THEN i got sunstroke on saturday and an unwanted phone call.. which was very upsetting..

Then yesterday wasnt too bad apart from the unwanted phone call ringing again.

Today i wake up to my visual studies tutor saying i havent submitted anything!!!! :eek: when i definately 100% submitted a purple folder with all my stuff in it. Ive managed to sort this now but its added stress i didnt need :(

Then today i find out if the programmers have completed the game were making ready for tomorrow... if not i might cry :(

Tomorrow i have a huge competition and im in uni from 11am til 10pm and im so stressed about trying to sort everything out for it.

At the same time im at the competition mum is going into hospital (not for her thumb) but for her jaw moving. her operation then takes place on wednesday when i have to make sure my sister is ok (partically disabled and doesnt understand y she cnt go with my mum) and i have to take my mums bf too and from work for her.

Thursday mum maybe coming home but i have to look after her (and the above) and make her smushed food as she cnt eat properly for afw days :(

Oh my days... i need a hug :( x

2. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

Virtual hug coming you way ... mind you it's too hot for hugs ... so a nice refreshing lemonade will relieve some stress I hope.

X

3. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Thank you :eek:
    Im a red head with pale skin so this weathers not doing me any good either lol x

4. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Cyber hug on its way from me and a huge sloppy Henrick kiss also on its way to his holiday mummy, these things have a way of sorting themselves out though so I hope youre ok, give CJ a hug from me and a sloppy Henrick kiss too. xx

5. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

ta :eek:
    Cj doesnt really understand why she cant go and stuff plus the hosptial is in bradford so i cnt even visit after my competition :( we will see...

Another thing to add to the list though... my rabbits escaped last night :eek: luckly their in door bunnies and just escaped into their room but the poor things managed to shut the door behind them n they were starving when i got to them this morning, and by the amount of poos that were there they had been out for a good few hours :( x

6. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

Had the competition and didnt win :(

Mum went into hospital at 6pm and didnt get a bed until 10pm. She just figuring out how to work the TV atm. Hoping everything goes okay for her operation tomorrow x

7. thedogsmother

thedogsmother PetForums VIP

Hugs for you all hun, sorry about the competition (bet it was a fix;)) If you ned to talk you know where I am.

8. Paws&Claws

Paws&Claws PetForums VIP

ta :eek:

Heard from mum this morning and she figured out how to work the tv before bed, then she was woke up at 645 this morning and was doing her puzzle book until she went in for the operation. She said she was going in before 9am and the texts stopped about that time. Hoping shes out of the op room now and should be waking up in abit :)

Competition was a good experience and wasnt a waste of a day (plus it was funny seeing my friends sucking up to the big boss ppl and seeing my lecturers abit tipsy ;)) haha x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice