UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can anyone suffer stress so much:confused::eek::eek:

I was thinking today about sand, cos I was redoing our patio, and what stressed me out is soooo stupid:eek::eek:

I thought to myself, all that sand on the beach gets drowned everyday:eek::eek:

And as I was walking on the grass I thought, poor grass Im killing it:eek::eek::eek:

Yep Im losing the plot:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
23,355 Posts
You arent killing the grass just giving it a foot massage...
and dont worry about the sand coz everybody knows that sand is amphibious and can therefore survive very well underwater!:D

oh, and yes...you are losing the plot!!;)

·
Registered
5,048 Posts
Well the sand doesn't get drowned so don't worry about that as it is not living and therefore not breathing.

The grass is a pretty resilient plant and even with you walking on it as long as you weren't doing the moonwalk I doubt you caused even slight damage as it is designed to bend etc.

I hope you are ok hun and not worrying about anything too much. Stress is not good for a person in the long run so instead of worrying about the sand visualise the water lapping back and forth, or instead of thinking you are killing the grass visualise it slowly blowing back and forth in a gentle breeze.

((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
How can anyone suffer stress so much:confused::eek::eek:

I was thinking today about sand, cos I was redoing our patio, and what stressed me out is soooo stupid:eek::eek:

I thought to myself, all that sand on the beach gets drowned everyday:eek::eek:

And as I was walking on the grass I thought, poor grass Im killing it:eek::eek::eek:

Yep Im losing the plot:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:lol: Awww bless you, I'm sorry but that made me chuckle :lol: I have to worry tho for Bertie's sanity - no wonder he has to go down to the pub so often :001_tt2:

·
We are all Ukraine
23,822 Posts
Its when you hear the voices in your head and start to answer youve got to worry :eek:
Hope you're feeling a bit better today :)
as to vooices..asone of the patients put it.."as ong as you do not listen to them..you are ok"

I think it might all that worries about your health givng you that dip...youwere under lots of stress just days ago...
totally justifies ...
Ithink just go out with friends and kill few mojitos on account of being fine and celebrate....
retail therapy also helps..;)
trampling a bit makes grass stronger...
sand loves the wash...;)

hugs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.