UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to this tomorrow for St Andrew's Hospice?

I will be there with Arrow for definite... Jake is a maybe because he cut his paw today, so I will need to see how that is in the morning :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
263 Posts
Just found it online....
My bf's on nightshift until 6am tomorrooooowww :eek: but I've worked out a wee sleeping schedule for him so we can go :D
We need to get Maisie microchipped (although I always felt sorry for the people waiting in that massive cue when all the funs going on) :(

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just found it online....
My bf's on nightshift until 6am tomorrooooowww :eek: but I've worked out a wee sleeping schedule for him so we can go :D
We need to get Maisie microchipped (although I always felt sorry for the people waiting in that massive cue when all the funs going on) :(
Haha, I bet he will love that :p I am hopefully going to drag my OH along... well, he needs to if I take both dogs :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
We are constantly looking for events! When we first got Oscar we managed something every Saturday and Sunday for at least 6 weeks :)
He really wants to go so he'll try his hardest to be awake... I'll let him sleep when we get back ;) thats what I'd found (the story from the paper) I actually 'eeeeeeeek'd when I saw it, so excited!!!
We shall be there :D yeeaayyhh!!!:D

·
Registered
263 Posts
Went along to the Doggy Day Out and was there for 9am ... due to the weather it ended up not starting til closer to 11am !!
There was a few brave folk trying to set up their gazebos and the 6k doggy walk started about 9:30 but our pups aren't ready for a walk that big :eek:
Maisie got her microchip though and we bought lots of goodies for Christmas.
Also got a haaauuggeeeee Tigger teddy for £2 and found out when we got home that it talks :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.