Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Strangest sleeping places?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by catz4m8z, Jun 30, 2009.

1. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Whats the strangest/most inconvienient place your cat has found to sleep?

My kitchen is looking a right state at the mo all coz of flaked out kitty cats!! There is a mucky play pen padded bottom on the worktop which I cant bin coz Patrick moved in about a week ago and is still very comfy thank you very much. A bag of recycling rubbish resides on the other counter coz Gandalf has snuggled down on top of the empty cans and coke bottles and fallen asleep. Not that I can use my recycling box anyway coz Bess has decided it is a fine place to spend the summer months!:rolleyes:
    I can vaguely remember having a tidy house pre-pets..LOL:D

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Piccies? I can just imagine it :D My two don't usually find odd places. Mai Tai loves her radiator bed whether the heating is on or not :) Gizmo used to like the compost heap until we had a badger trying to dig into it. He also likes to sleep on the bonnet of my car which is constantly covered in paw prints :D He glares at me through the windscreen when I get in, daring me to start the engine :D

3. dave2506

dave2506 PetForums Newbie

My 9 week old kittens have taken to sleeping behind the fridge-freezer. They spent the first night in the bed we bought for them but every night after behind the fridge! They both squeeze their way out to say hello in the morning when I come down to feed them so they must be fairly happy there.

Only problem is that there will obviously come a point when they are too big to fit behind there - wonder how long that will be :confused:

4. spiffy

spiffy PetForums Junior

My 2 month old kitten has made her safe haven under the warbrobe in the spare room. She also likes the hubby's clothes drawer. :D

5. Cyberfyn

Cyberfyn PetForums VIP

I don't think they can feel discomfort.... This is Dexters favorite sleeping spot. He's WAY too big now, but he doesn't know it!

[​IMG]

Ian F.

6. Rachh

Rachh PetForums Senior

LOL ian i love that pic! haha

my cat tends to take to sleeping in the rabbit toilet >.<
    However after a few minutes the rabbit runs in from nowhere and chases the cat away

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice