Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Strangest school run ever !!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by animallover111, Jul 6, 2009.

1. animallover111

Just taken the kids to school,firstly dropped my son off at high school then drives round to be daughters school parks the car next thing a lady is knocking on my passenger window,the lady is with a boy around 7/8 yrs old i open the window thinking her son must attend my daughters school......anyway she asks if i can help her,i got out of my car,my daughter gets out of the passenger seat i cross the road with her and daughter safely into school i then notice the boy is sat in my car :confused: :confused: this woman who i have never seen in my life gets upset,crying and asks if i will take her home its urgent,im thinking she looks "normal"and just needs help so i agree but first we must drop her son off at school :confused: he doesnt attend my daughters school so i let two strange people in my car and off we go.......drop the boy off at school i wait in the car 15 minutes(thinking of driving off by now)then this woman gets back in MY car tells me where she lives good ten minutes drive away after about 5 minutes she had made herself at home in my car and chatting away.....now im thinking what the heck......pulls up outside her house and asks me if i would be willing to drop her off at work i said sorry i have to go........she then tells me the reason she needed to go home was her shoes were rubbing her feet and she needed a change of shoe's :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: im there thinking it was a serious matter ie.death and it was blooming shoes i am still gob smacked now i thought i was helping but i was taken for a complete fool :eek:ut:
    Anyone else got any bizzar stories.........i still cant believe it :confused:

JANICE199 and scosha37 like this.
  2. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

OOh my Michelle...:eek:

Some people just do them kinda things...weird :eek:ut: You will know the next time then...;)

3. charlie9009

charlie9009 PetForums Senior

I can't believe someone would have the cheek to do that!!! Next time you will have to ask what the emergency is, I will after reading that!

4. animallover111

Iv just rung my mum to tell her i really cant believe what happened think im in shock!!!!!

5. animallover111

I honestly thought something bad must of happened and she needed to get home the cheek of some people :eek:

6. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

LMAO. oh michelle that made me laugh.sorry hun.:lol::lol:
    Think of the money a lot of us could save if we all had her nerve.:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::

7. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

How bizarre!!! There are some odd people out there :confused: That's your good deed done for the day though;)

8. HighlandQuine

HighlandQuine PetForums Senior

OMG, that is so bizarre!

Jim Morrison was right - people are strange! :eek:

9. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

That is odd.
    A woman crying because she needed to change her shoes?
    Ohh well, at least you know next time :)

10. animallover111

I drove all the way home completely shocked Janice,and to think she had nerve then to ask me to wait and take her to work miles away in opposite direction to where i live :eek: :eek:
    Its def made my day though :D :D :D

11. animallover111

If she had not of been so upset and had asked me outright to take her home for another pair of blooming shoes i would of told her where to go!!!

12. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Haha yeah, I bet.
    But as many have said, there are some strange people out there.
    I wonder why she picked you lol.
    x

13. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

omg i'm still laughing, didn't your mum ever tell you not to pick up strangers?:001_tt2::lol::lol::lol:

I remember one night when i worked in a garage some young girl came in crying her eyes out saying her and her boyfriend had just had a row and could either myself or my friend go and have a word with him.I thought " yeah right, ".my mate was going to go but i said no way, if its that bad i'll call the police, and she left.:confused:

14. animallover111

On a serious note though it made me wonder what kind of person she is i knew i was in no danger it was broad day light,she lived just off the main road,i know which school her son attended but makes me wonder why anyone would get in a strangers car with a young child?? especailly for something so silly......obviously she was safe with me as im normal:)eek:)but she didnt know me from adam!!!!

15. animallover111

Bet she thought that lady looks like a nice kind person................so i will just go take the p*ss :D :D :D

16. animallover111

There are some weird people out there :eek:ut:
    :D :D :D :D

17. EmzieAngel

EmzieAngel PetForums VIP

Haha, well at least it's given us all a giggle :p

18. Badger's Mum

Badger's Mum PetForums VIP

:eek: I wish you lived near me I've just walked home from work soaking wet and cold, you could have picked me up and made me a cuppa and somthing to eat i'm starving:rolleyes:. oh an then taken me back later:D

19. animallover111

:D :D :D :D :D :D

20. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

Michelle i think its that flashy car your driving that did it.:lol::lol::lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice