UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just sat and watched the weirdest film EVER!!!

I don't think I've ever known anything like it :eek: :eek:

It's called 'Teeth' and I wasn't sure whether to laugh or scream :D

So what is the strangest film you've ever seen?

I urge everyone to check out 'Teeth' its so bizzare but I found it quite funny :eek:

·
Banned
3,086 Posts
I have just sat and watched the weirdest film EVER!!!

I don't think I've ever known anything like it :eek: :eek:

It's called 'Teeth' and I wasn't sure whether to laugh or scream :D

So what is the strangest film you've ever seen?

I urge everyone to check out 'Teeth' its so bizzare but I found it quite funny :eek:
:eek: Spooky :eek:

I have a dental appointment tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! TEETH :eek:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
I've seen parts of "Teeth" :eek: very odd.

I thought Silent Hill was strange, a good strange though. Can't wait for the 2nd one.

Another strange one is "The Gate" it was about little goblins living in a hole in the garden. It was really scary

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I tend not to stick with them if they are too weird. I think Stardust (not the David Essex one) is quite weird but I love it!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I have heard of 'Teeth' and it is enough to make me not want to watch it!

I turned off the human centipede half way through, does that count?:blink: Can't really think of any other ones, I'm quite thankful for that! Oh, 1408 was quite a strange film in a freaky way :mellow:

·
Super Moderator
29,629 Posts
I tend not to stick with them if they are too weird. I think Stardust (not the David Essex one) is quite weird but I love it!
Love that film:)

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
I turned off the human centipede half way through, does that count?:blink: Can't really think of any other ones, I'm quite thankful for that!
That has got to be one of the most horrible films i have ever seen,just thinking about it makes me cringe,i didnt turn it off because i needed to know what happened :(

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
I like a twist in the story, like "The usual suspects" and "The Others".....

for scares nothing gets close to Carrie.....

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I loved stardust but my first dance was to 'rule the world' and now I can't listen to it without crying :eek:

I got the slasher trio from asda a few weeks ago and they were CRAAAAAAP! :D

·
Registered
16,347 Posts
I actually thought Coraline was one of the strangest films i'd ever seen :eek:

I usually love those kinda spooky/gothic animated films but I really found it creepy, I think it was the whole buttons for eyes thing :eek:

I also think this years' Girl With The Dragon Tattoo film was strange as well - it was very good, but it just had some strange, strange scenes in it :eek:

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
That has got to be one of the most horrible films i have ever seen,just thinking about it makes me cringe,i didnt turn it off because i needed to know what happened :(
I don't get the human centipede thing, it's one of THE most boring films i've ever seen. I struggled to stay awake, i just can't see why places have banned it :blink:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I actually thought Coraline was one of the strangest films i'd ever seen :eek:

I usually love those kinda spooky/gothic animated films but I really found it creepy, I think it was the whole buttons for eyes thing :eek:

I also think this years' Girl With The Dragon Tattoo film was strange as well - it was very good, but it just had some strange, strange scenes in it :eek:
The 3 Books are fantastic!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.