Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

stranger in the garden

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Crocky, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Crocky

Crocky PetForums Junior

Yesterday when my OH and I came home from work, we noticed another cat in our garden. Not very rare; we sometimes notice other cats, coming over to tease our cat (she doesn't go outside, but becomes very frustrated when other cats are around), but this one acted very strange.

We've been living here for almost two years and this was the first time we saw this cat. As usual, my OH went outside to make it go away (not that kind, I know, but we're not the neighbourhood's playground), but it didn't move. It wasn't even scared a bit by the presence of humans.
    Then we noticed it started walking in circles, bumping onto every flower box. It was obviously tired as hell, disorientated, and we think it was blind. It has a gazing look in its eyes and one eye was completely black (there was no iris). :(

By the time we thought what we could do, it was already gone, probably in our neighbour's garden. We went outside every hour to check, but there's no sign of it anymore. I certainly hope it found its way back home!
    I think (I hope!) it's one of the neighbourhood cats from the end of the street that escaped, but it was such a pathetic view! Even Rocky (our tiger) looked less upset than usual when she saw the stranger in 'her' garden.

I felt so sorry for that poor little thing, and I just felt the need to share it with you guys...

#1 Crocky, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice