Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

strange question about baby teeth falling out

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by Rylee, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Rylee

Rylee PetForums Member

Ok well i have just found a baby tooth while hoovering my cats bed. This is the first one that has fallen out. I picked it up and put it on my hand and inside the bit where there was dried blood there were some kind of worm type things. There were about 5 tiny little worm things about 3mm long. They were alive and wriggling around my hand. This doesn't seem normal to me? where would they have come from? i presume they were eating the dry blood?

This has really confused me, i'm so glad i've got a tooth to keep but the worm things?

She is at the vets at the minute being neutered so i can ask them later when i pick her up but don't want to sound silly. Anyone have any idea what they are? or where they have come from? and does it mean something is wrong with her or her teeth?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice