Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Strange message.........

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Apr 12, 2011.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Just had a txt message off a strange number telling me what a lovely day it is and to have a lovely day:confused: I think i recognize the last few numbers... better not be who i think it is because they will have a shock when i reply:mad::mad:

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Oh lassie, don't fret over it. :)

Why not take the good out of this - For whatever reason, you have received a text that is wishing happiness upon you today - so accept this small gift without question.

Don't reply to it, don't do anything, don't dwell on who it came from. Just enjoy the feeling of having happiness wished upon you.

And I ALSO wish you a lovely day on this lovely day. :)

There, has that helped to balance it out a bit. :)

3. harley bear

Bless ya, i hope you have a lovely day too :)

We think we know who it is and the only reason i am dwelling on it is because the last time that person was in our lives they tried very hard over 6 years to split me and oh up and i just dont want the hassle anymore our life is just beginning to sort itself out.

4. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I guessed it might be something or someone like that.

As I said, don't respond or reply. Just leave it be. They can only do damage if you let them into your space to do so.

If this person tried to split you both up 6 years ago and didn't succeed then I'd say he was pretty b*lloxed on achieving it this far down the line.

Don't give him the satisfaction of letting him know he's got to you - that just plays into his hands.

To repeat my Ol' Grandaddy - "You don't stand on sh*t, you walk around it!" :nono:

:D :D

Also, thank YOU for your kind wishes. Much appreciated. :D

5. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

More reason to ignore the bait. Put it out of your head and have a nice day. :smile:

6. harley bear

That made me laugh:D
    Everything you say is right, it just knocked me for six a lil thats all.

7. harley bear

Thank you :)

8. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

Yeah, a blast from the past can do that to ya, especially when you least expect it to happen.

Just take a big deep breath, stick yer chest out and carry on having a lovely, lovely day. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice