UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Male whippet, 15 weeks old, blue/grey in colour was stolen from Sandhurst, Kent on the 29/04/10 from his kennel. REWARD OFFERED.

If you see or hear of his whereabouts please contact me (Nick) on 07809 240313

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
If you are not already a member the join the specific whippet forums and post on their. They have whippet owners all over the country that will help. I will pm you the links I don't think I'm allowed to post them here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have made an album with three photos of Pip age 10 weeks to 15 weeks, which is on my profile... I hope to upload some more ASAP...

Are the photos of Pip visible?
How do i create one of the photos as my profile picture?!

·
Banned
9,695 Posts
Go to the top left of the page and click "edit profile"
Scroll down the page and on the left under "settings and options" you will see " "edit avatar" click that.
On the page that comes up make sure "do not use an avatar" is unchecked
In the next box down check "use custom avatar"
Then either enter the url to upload a pic from the web or click browse and find the folder and then the pic on your computer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PIP HAS BEEN FOUND! Pip is now at home and is recovering from an op. He has a broken leg, however the operation went well and he is now at home recovering. Thank you for all your support x

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Thats brilliant news:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Were abouts was he found was it in your area ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.