Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

STOLEN Springer 2nd November

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by pici2, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Shrap

Shrap PetForums VIP

Do you have insurance? Certain plans cover cost of advertising and reward. Really hope you find him soon :( xx

2. teddyboylove

teddyboylove PetForums Junior

So sorry for you Magda - hope there is some good news soon. Surely there has to be with all these people on alert. They can't hide him forever. Thinking of you.

3. kirstyS

kirstyS PetForums Member

Keep thinking of you - hope you find him soon x

4. Grace_Lily

Grace_Lily PetForums VIP

My thoughts are with you, Biscuit is beautiful and remarkably similar in the face to one of my dogs, hope you are reunited soon.

5. _Sara_

_Sara_ PetForums Member

What a horrid situation to be in :( I hope you and biscuit are reunited soon! xx

6. pici2

pici2 PetForums Junior

THANKS everybody! I have put some more flyers on cars at the station car park and the local railway station kindly out a poster in the ticket office window- which is against their regulations! People are so kind and sympathetic but the thieves or the people who bought him off the thieves are holding on to him. I am hoping it is only until the female shows signs of pregnancy and then they don't need him any more. I don't know how long that takes. I have been told about 60% of missing dogs are re-united with their families. I do hope I belong to that percentage and not the 40 who don't! About 20 years ago I lost a Tibetan Spaniel puppy during a burglary and she was never recovered. It took me at least three years to give up the search.
    xxx Give a hug to your dogs for me!

7. pici2

pici2 PetForums Junior

Hi- despite a campaign with hundreds of posters and adverts in papers, on the web sites,vets/kennels/news agents. Poster distribution at shopping centres, at train stations, and an article in the local papers- NO SIGN of my Biscuit!!! Any help/advice is appreciated!!! 180 plus people have posted his picture on facebook. I put a picture up every day! ?????

8. Shrap

Shrap PetForums VIP

Have you been keeping watch on all the sites advertising springer pups? If they are using him for breeding there's a small chance you could find him that way. Don't give up!! xx

9. Fuzzbugs!x

Fuzzbugs!x PetForums VIP

I'm so sorry, I hope you find him soon :( Hugs xxx

10. pici2

pici2 PetForums Junior

I am spending every evening till night browsing the sites advertising dogs and writing to people. Tomorrow the Daily Mail will interview me. I hope that brings enough publicity on dog napping ( I am not the only one they will write about) Watch out for it!

11. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

Im very sorry to hear of this, whereabouts in st marys cray are you, I know it well, I walk my dads dogs all around there and will keep my eyes peeled. Hoping for the best x

12. PJCroad&Chico

PJCroad&Chico PetForums Member

Dunno if you've tried these before but:

found dog - Google Search

(I know it says "found dog" but I put what I figured someone would write of they found a dog, so the websites showing would likely be the websites they would use - or one of those sites anyway)

13. pici2

pici2 PetForums Junior

Hi, I am in the High Street opposite the Cray River park- where I walked my springer every morning and he swam in the river. I now have a rescue GSD and Ridgeback cross female and we are both waiting for my beautiful spaniel to come back to me. Please, keep an eye out. Pictures are at
    DogLost - Lost: Liver & White Spaniel English Springer Male In South East (BR5) to show his special markings from the side. He was also slim and has smooth shiny fur. :mad:

14. teddyboylove

teddyboylove PetForums Junior

So sad for you Magda - hope you8 get good news soon.

15. pici2

pici2 PetForums Junior

THANKS- it is very hard to keep hoping but I don't want to give up on him! I feel I have let him down for letting this happen to him! The b....s who took him from our home should NOT GET AWAY WITH IT!!!! Please, post on your wall and send to everyone you can think of as he could be anywhere in the UK by now. :(THANKS!

16. Archieboo

Archieboo PetForums Newbie

Hi, I know how you feel. I have also had a springer/cocker stolen from the kennel. Thieves tried to take 2 dogs but only managed 1.
    We were alerted by our neighbour who actually saw 2 people taking her and carrying her off but she couldn't stop them or get to us quick enough.

My neighbour is as devastated as we are. To know we were that close in stopping them.

Make sure you spread the word wide as well.

17. turnips

turnips PetForums Member

This thread's quite old and the poster is no longer on the site, but I did some googling around and it looks like Biscuit was found in June 2012!

Stolen springer spaniel recovered, welcome home Biscuit - The Pet Detectives Blog , DogLost - Reunited: Liver & White Spaniel English Springer Male 'BISCUIT UPDATED' 25944 Confirmed on FB as well. So a happy ending

18. pici2

pici2 PetForums Junior

YES- Biscuit was found in July last year and it has been like Christmas every day! He has a Fb page- Biscuits homecoming- and I keep posting pictures of Biscuit and Bonnie (who I rescued a month after Biscuit was stolen)
    My two B's are the joy of my life.
    Thank you- everybody for your support during mmy really tough 18 months of looking for Biscuit.I know I am one of the lucky ones and hope that loads of missing/stolen pets are re-united. On my Fb I do what I can to share dogs who are missing and if you wsnt to help, please share the posts too.

Hugs form me abd sloppy kisses from my two Bs!

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice