Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stolen from Snaith N Yorks

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Dogs' started by Bagrat, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Bagrat

Bagrat PetForums VIP

[​IMG]URGENT please help. This is Nelson my parents 10 month labradoodle who was stolen last night from the snaith area. Police think he was stolen to order and could be anywhere in the country now. The picture is a couple of months old his coat is now slightly longer and he has a distinctive brown muzzle he has very long legs. My parents have had a horrendous 18 months and the one good thing was Nelson. They are on holiday and don't know yet that he is gone. Please please share and if you see him or hear of someone getting a labradoodle then please please get in touch on 07922274122. Thank you
    URGENT please help. This is Nelson my parents 10 month labradoodle who was stolen last night from the snaith area. Police think he was stolen to order and could be anywhere in the country now. The picture is a couple of months old his coat is now slightly longer and he has a distinctive brown muzzle he has very long legs. My parents have had a horrendous 18 months and the one good thing was Nelson. They are on holiday and don't know yet that he is gone. Please please share and if you see him or hear of someone getting a labradoodle then please please get in touch on 07922274122. Thank you

2. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

Have you posted it on doglost on facebook, I do hope he is found soon, was he in the house or outside when he disappeared? it is terrible all these dogs that are stolen recently,

3. branwen

branwen PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear this.Hope he is found soon..

4. Bagrat

Bagrat PetForums VIP

That's a great idea will ask the friend who shared it on FB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice