Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stolen foal

Discussion in 'Horse Chat' started by Freyja, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

This foal has been stole for detail please see my thread in general discussions. I have cross posted this from another site PLease feel free to do the same to any horse sites you can know of. She is not mine but needs to be back with her mum.

[​IMG]

2. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

What area was it stolen from?

3. siams

siams PetForums Member

I think leeds area.
    I hope she is found safe and well soon.x

4. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Please keepyour eyes out for this foal as you can see she is very distinctive

Jess has been stolen on the morning of Monday 27th July 2009 in the Leeds area, she is only 3 months old and still needs her mum. Very distinct, has one coloured ear. She looks brown but the black is coming through under her fur. Very friendly little foal. The picture is when she was only 1 week old the brown markings are now more fluffy and black. Please watch out for her as i know they are many people with horses on here. ThankYou

The Owner of Jess can be contacted on :
    There is a lot more info on facebook , just search 'missing foal jess'

5. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

:(:(
    That is so sad. Who in their right mind would take a little foal :(

I don't live in the UK but i send wishes and hopes that she is found and reunited with her mummy.

6. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

Have posted it where I can. A good place to post is The NFED. Equestrian Information for the Central South. Horses, Ponies & Equestrian Equipment for Sale. its a new forest website run by friends of mine, i know its a long way down here but the foal could be anywhere by now and we live in a hugely horse populated area with many gypsys driving through that often buy/sell horses. Theres a huge amount oif horsey people there including farriers and vets.

If you message Steve who runs it he will post a stolen ad for you.

7. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Some more information as to how this foal was taken. They'd obviously been watching her for a few weeks and planned how was best to take her unseen.

South Leeds - Gildersome Area . the farm backs on to a motorway and they came via the motorway so they didn't have to come past the house , god knows how they got the foal through 3 fields and under/over the motorway barrier to load her in to the horsebox they had waiting on the hard shoulder .. but theyy did

8. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I've just caught up with this on facebook Jesse was found safe and well about a month ago and is now back with her mum:D:D:D

9. shortbackandsides

shortbackandsides PetForums VIP

thats great news,did anyone get charged??

10. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

I don't know it.I somehow found it on facebook and it just said that she had been found that was the last thing on it.

11. crofty

crofty PetForums VIP

oh thankgod for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice