Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stolen Dogue De Bordeaux - Please help find him

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by help find bruce, Feb 25, 2008.

1. help find bruce

help find bruce PetForums Newbie

hi all, my male dogue de bordeaux was stolen in northampton on jan 15th 2008 and ive tried everything i can think of to find him. if you know anyone who suddenly has a new member to the family looking around 4 1/2 please please please contact me immediatly. He is microchipped so will be easy to determine. can be confidential if your unsure and there is a cash reward £££££££££££££££££

Ive only just registered with this site so not too sure how it works so havnt posted an pic but if anyone wants to see one just so you know what your looking for, please email me at emilyj308@aol.com
    if not, he is like the dog from the film turner and hooch. massive size, huge head, wrinkly face, slobbery, ginger with a little white on breast and round bum.

miss him so much and just want to know he is safe. Thank you and please inform as many people as pos, he could have been sold anywhere accross the country by now.

thank you emily xx

2. Jenny Olley

Jenny Olley PetForums VIP

Welcome to the forum emily, sorry it is under such sad circumstances, I hope you get some information on Bruce soon.

3. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

I am so sorry about your missing dog I hope you get some news soon
    welcome to the forum

4. griffpan

griffpan PetForums VIP

I'm sorry about your dog, and hope you get some good news as soon as possible.

5. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

Will keep my ears open for you, have you contacted DDB welfare just incase he does end up somehow with them?
    About Us

Or try the GB DDB Club - they have a rescue section too - may be worth dropping them both an email to explain your situation incase they end up with him.
    Dogue de Bordeaux Club of Great Britain
    Good luck in finding him.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice