Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Stolen black cocker spaniel pup

Discussion in 'Lost and Found Pets' started by jaycee05, Oct 2, 2013.

1. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

I said I would post on here,about a young [6 month old] black cocker spaniel puppy, from Hawsker near Whitby, the pup was in a locked kennel with a Jack Russel, the kennel was lifted up and the pup taken out that way,
    She is microchipped, and the owner is distraught, anyone sees a pup that description offered for sale or offered one,plese post here or inbox me,
    I have not all the owners full details at the moment but I can pass messages on
    Thank you

2. Prowl

Prowl Guest

Finding a black cocker spaniel will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack it would help to be a little more descriptive such as any distinguising features the dog might have, collar colour, name tag type and a photo of the dog.

3. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

Ok, will try to find out more,the dog is female called Bobbie, think it has a white mark on its chest, but will check that,and post again
    Thanks for reply

4. jaycee05

jaycee05 PetForums VIP

No collar, but microchipped, white line down middle of chest,
    Had to take photo off the one on facebook,as I don't know this dog personally months old

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice