Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Still looking for my choccie girl

Discussion in 'Dog Classifieds' started by puppywalker, Mar 12, 2008.

1. puppywalker

puppywalker PetForums Junior

Sorry all have not been on for a while but as well as Puppy Walking was talked into being Foster Co Ordinator for labrescuecaithness,so as you can imagine have been busy with both,as well as contacting breeders to see if they have an older choccie girl that i could offer a good loving home too,to be a companion to all the Pups I walk for Guide Dogs.
    Have seen a few but are older than i would prefer,would like one about 9mths to 3yrs.
    So will just keep looking:)

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Good luck in your search :D

3. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

How far would you travel for the right one????

4. puppywalker

Unfortunally I do not drive,so could not travel far,my son drives but he is very busy at present so do not like to ask him.
    So will just have to keep looking closer to home i am afraid.

5. lemmsy

lemmsy PetForums VIP

Hav u looked at lab rescue as many of them may be able to help with the transport if they feel that you are the right owner for the dog??

6. lemmsy

lemmsy PetForums VIP

dogs
    why not get into contact with this rescue - they rehome throughout the country.
    :)

7. puppywalker

Thank You for your advice:)
    I posted this in March,sorry i should have updated this post,but as you see by my sig picture,I have found a lovely Chocolate girl now:D

While I was searching i did contact Lab rescue and now am Fostering Co Ordinator for them,link is at the bottom of my sig.
    Thank You once again for your reply,and hope that anyone else looking to re home a dog will be as lucky as me,as Chloe is just an absolute angel with Jody(Guide Dog pup)It may take a while to get the right dog,but oh so worth the wait:D

8. lemmsy

lemmsy PetForums VIP

Oh thats brilliant! Glad luck with ur new girl!:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice