UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can anyone help or have any experience with this issue:

Tanya has been on medication for life following having her neutered as she was incontinent afterwards, when resting only, weeing normally on walks etc.

Following being diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, she is currently on steroids to keep her comfortable. She is still quite active and playing and exercising and eating well but the incontinence is really bad, I rang the vet and he said it's just something we will have to deal with. Today has been bad, I have refreshed towels 3 times today and she has been constantly licking for the last hour. It's doing my head in, I feel so bad for her.

:(

·
Registered
6,254 Posts
poor thing. My bitch has been on steroids on an off for 7 years . she does get the odd infection and the boys pester her but thankfully she can control her bladder and as yet had no mishaps.

You might be interested in these i had thought of getting my bitch some.
Dog Shorts - Equafleece

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the link, that's great, will defo give it a try x :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.