I have started saving for a cat ^^ After looking at a few breeds I have decided that after a lot of thought that a rescue maybe for the best. I still maybe able to get the cat I want at a rescue but I feel that due to having a dog I don't want to waste any breeders time. It would be more fair on the kitten to have come from a rescue this way their is a place garanteed for the cat to go back to should neither cat or dog get on. Good breeders are supposed to take back kittens but due to costs its a big loss financially if the kitten and the dog don't get on and it can take a fair bit of time for the two to get used to eachother. I could all ways get a rescue and then if things work out well I might be able to get a pedigree later on but then of course its the same issues as mentioned again. I think next spring will be a good time to get a cat the months are getting colder now and it will give me time to save up. I think I will need some feliway ^^'