UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on their alan carr segment they produced a little white rabbit which then was held on one of his guests laps, poor thing looked extremely scared :(

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
I didn't see that one, but I hate to see bunnies in studios - last time I saw that I think was on something like the One Show. Poor buns had absolutely nowhere to hide, and looked really stressed - and the people were blissfully unaware.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I didn't see that one, but I hate to see bunnies in studios - last time I saw that I think was on something like the One Show. Poor buns had absolutely nowhere to hide, and looked really stressed - and the people were blissfully unaware.
when alan carr passed it to the lady it freaked and started kicking. so she held it on her lap as if to say it was enjoying it when really it was frozen with fear

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.